When to.... Order Groceries

HBaney84

Mouseketeer
How soon should I order my groceries? We arrive September 6. I really want diapers, wipes, snacks, some drinks, nothing major... but when should I place my order?

PS -- I'm taking diapers on the plane, just not planning on taking a whole weeks worth. =)

I recommend ordering now. Some of the delivery schedules, GG for sure, start filling up early. We placed our last order about 2 months out and we had to choose a late delivery time. I would definitely pack at least 2 days worth of diapers, just in case they can't deliver on your arrival day.

Garden Grocer also offers discounts the earlier you order. I believe 10% if you order 60 days out, 7% if you order 30 days out and 5% if you order 15 days out.

Order early to get the proper delivery window. Also, some services offer discounts if you reserve early.

I'm considering doing this for breakfast/snacks etc. Has anyone had luck with Prime Pantry?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter