When to visit Disney springs in September?

kay1864

DIS Veteran
6 day trip (Monday to Saturday), 5 days in the parks. When is a good day to visit Disney Springs? I’m thinking midweek rather than the weekend. But then that means a Saturday at a park.

Decisions, decisions...

I don’t think Disney springs warrants a whole day dedicated to it. After a park or Monday thru Thursday would be best

I agree with PP that I would not dedicate a full day to Disney Springs. We typically visit Disney Springs in the evening after AK, where we usually end our day earlier than the other parks. We often will go more than once in the evening during our trip.

But to answer the question, Disney Springs is significantly busier on the weekends. But I think it would be manageable if you went in the morning on a weekend day. It will be quieter, but not all dining places or bars will be open, if you wanted to take advantage of getting drinks or stopping to enjoy the entertainment. Also, I've noticed during Halloween party season that evenings where the party is going on tend to be busier at Disney Springs, filled with people not attending the party. I'm not sure if it will be the same with Boo Bash, but something to consider.

Weekdays are better and morning are way better. Weekday nights will still be pretty busy.

I like DS at less busy times: Daytime weekdays. The exception to this would be going there for dinner, but if I were going to shop, I do it prior to the ADR. Full disclosure: I'm an old retired dude, if you're 23 you might have a different perspective. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter