When to visit in 2019

disneyfreak202

Mouseketeer
I just returned from my WDW trip and am already planning my next one....crazy lol! We currently are booked October 30th-November 7th as we want to see Halloween and Christmas time as best as we can. However, we really want to see Star Wars Land and Mickey and Minnie's Runaway. Do you think these will be open when we go or should we push back our trip a little bit?

Well, with my luck, it will be open when I go next December (2nd and 3rd week). Unless there is an AP preview, I am steering clear for a year or two minimum.

I would keep your plans as they are now, since you want to see the two different holidays. It’s always possible SWGE could even get pushed back to early 2020. There’s no way to know for sure. Even looking at past experience doesn’t help because Pandora was done ahead of schedule and Toy Story was under construction right up to the media event, and there were some doubts it would open on time. Once Disney issues an opening date, if you want to adjust your plans, you can. But I would hate to see you miss out on Halloween on the chance of it being open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter