• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When using DU . . .

Wish Upon A Star

DIS Veteran
I'm using DU for our land/sea vacation in April 05. I've never cruised before and I wanted to use an agent (something I'm not used to at all)

Does DU make my PS or will I still be able to make my own PS? I feel that I'm doing nothing but emailing my DU agent and actually not working on this trip at all.

What do you do?

The whole point of using an agent, is so you can sit back, relax and let them do the planning. We just got back from WDW and we used DU and let them make all our PS (5 of them), and I never called the restuarants to check if they were in fact made, when we got there, all of our PS were there and we had no problems! Thanks DU!!

Youre agent will take care of everything for you. However if you wish to book your PSs yourself, just let the agent know. I have done that on occasion when I felt guilty for having her do stuff that we could do ourselves, or when Ive wanted to get familiar with the PS making process.
The agents are very helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter