When was the last time there was a baby in your family?

My niece had a “miracle baby” last year. She was 27 when she got pregnant about a month after she got married. She was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes at 12 and was told it would be unlikely to be able to carry a pregnancy. Her sister is also diabetic and lost a baby. It was a rough road, she had to see the doctor every week. She made it to 29 weeks before getting pre-eclampsia. They did an emergency c-section. She spent 6 weeks in nicu, is a healthy almost 8 month old now. My niece also had a rough recovery. So grateful it worked out.

My nephew will be seven in October, and he’s the youngest. The natural order would be my daughter next but she is anti kids so I don’t think it will happen ever lol

When was the last time there was a baby in your family?

Two of my cousins had babies fairly recently. The youngest one I get to see regularly is 2 1/2. The absolute youngest is many states away and will be 2 in April.

My Grandson is 18 months but my niece just found out she is pregnant. It's really great news because she didn't think she could have anymore :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter