When was the last time you stayed overnight somewhere other than your home address?

The second week of October I went to our corporate office for 3 days (about 5 hrs from my house) For fun, in September we went to Florida to visit my dad for a week.

2 weeks ago for a football game
We've decided that we are too old (or spoiled) to get up at the crack of dawn to drive 2 hours for a noon kick off. So we stay overnight so we can sleep in. We now do the same when they have late games. 7:00 PM or later, we stay overnight. We are now too old to drive 2 hours home at 2am

Last night. Visiting my parents out of state. Love them to pieces, but you can't go home again. Lol

When was the last time you stayed overnight somewhere other than your home address?​

Over Veteran's Day weekend.

April on my birthday. Went to a hockey game and we stayed in the city overnight to roam around the next day.

Last month on our road trip to the Outer Banks, NC. We stayed in a hotel 1 night halfway there, then 10 nights in a condo right on the beach, and then another single night in a hotel on the way back.

in June we stayed overnight two nights in a hotel near family. The goal was to help out around a family member's house with some renovation work then dinner/swimming etc at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter