• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When was the last time you went on a day out?

It’s been awhile. Maybe a year. BTW, it doesn’t matter to me whether you answer your own post. It’s up to you.

You're not at all curious why this person, who doesn't post on any other of the DIS forums and has no seeming connection with Disney posts 4-5 random threads per DAY that they never interact or respond to on a Disney chat forum? No ruder than calling someone rude for asking an obvious question.
Not curious at all. Obviously they like to post questions. Nothing wrong with that. Get over it and have a nice day. 😊

You're not at all curious why this person, who doesn't post on any other of the DIS forums and has no seeming connection with Disney posts 4-5 random threads per DAY that they never interact or respond to on a Disney chat forum? No ruder than calling someone rude for asking an obvious question.

NOPE

Was supposed to go out to a brewery in another town yesterday. But woke up with tummy troubles so stayed home. It was early December when I went to the closure of a brewery pub. I honestly don’t have a drinking problem. I have a brewery problem.

Just think about how slow the community board would be if we didn’t have people asking random question. Think about it as conversation starters. You don’t need to be part of the conversation if you don’t want to.

Monday, sort of - went to ugent care, but they were crazy busy so we left. Went to breakfast at First Watch. Then tried to take my DD to a pet store to pet their bunnies. Nope, closed. Then we tried an arcade, nope closed. Went home and ordered DD and DH milkshakes from Wawa thanks to DoorDash. #defeated lol

Wednesday I had a bunch of running around to get done. Then I had a family dinner later that same night. Now I’m lied up in bed with a bad cold.

I go out most weekends with my sister, not whole days but an outing nevertheless. The last whole day was sometime last fall. We went to Peddler's Village to shop and check out the fall decorations, then drove to Ocean City to buy good olive oil.

Every day I would say. Today I went to a Jane Austen event in Florida. My wife wanted to attend. I had never heard of her. So why not. Was a long trip.

Too long. I just spent a week in the hospital for a shoulder replacement and was supposed to go to rehab but insurance denied it so I am housebound for the forseeable future. I walk with a cane or walker and having one arm in a sling makes mobility pretty hard.

When was the last time you started a thread in this forum? If no one starts any nothing happens.
You can’t complain if you don’t contribute,
Monday, actually.

Everyone doesn't have to agree with me. Typically, I wouldn't have commented (but here I am, commenting and following up on a thread).

There is zero interaction from OP, and that is what I personally feel like make these boards somewhere I want to be.

I do regularly participate in multiple forums (not just this one), following up on things I post and liking or interacting on posts I didn't start. I find it odd, and honestly detracting (and a little suspect), when there is someone who only asks questions (some of them personal, including a ton of questions that could be used to find out personal information about people) and never continues in their own thread with participation. For me, I'll probably put OP on ignore, a first for me here, because when I log onto the Community Forum and see almost the entire page filled up with the pink S circles, its disappointing for me because it overshadows other conversations I have felt add a different value here.

And it doesn't bother me if people disagree with me here, because they are engaging back in a conversation, which is what makes these boards great and why I've been here for so long. A love of disney and the boards. But the OP has never responded and engaged in conversations, and doesn't seem to love Disney. To me, I've been here long enough to think there is an issue. At minimum, I'm not continuing to answer questions that just give information about myself. And will ignore and move on so my experince remains what makes me comfortable and I prefer.

Too long. I just spent a week in the hospital for a shoulder replacement and was supposed to go to rehab but insurance denied it so I am housebound for the forseeable future. I walk with a cane or walker and having one arm in a sling makes mobility pretty hard.
So sorry to hear that. Hope you will be better soon.

Yesterday. We took the kids downtown to the children’s museum and met up with a friend and her son. Then we went to a new food hall we’ve been wanting to try for dinner.

I’ve always assumed the OP is a bot or an undercover mod trying to keep the board active. Never thought the account belonged to a real person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter