This video will be removed around 2:00 PM EST.

When was the last time you were in a car journey which last more than 3 hours?

Tuesday. I attended a conference in Fort Lauderdale. I’ll be driving to Key West for work next month.

About an hour ago.
Went to and A's game in Oakland today. 90 minute drive there for a 12:30 pm game. 3 hour and 10 minute drive home with evening commute traffic in Oakland and the Bay Area, Fairfield, Dixon, Davis and Sacramento

I was gonna say, depending on what suburb you live in, it can be a 3 hour journey to your big city office.

Every couple of weeks when I drive home to Western PA from Washington D.C. area. It is three hours straight through if the traffic is good and I don't stop for food.

16 hours from Maryland to Florida this past December and this Saturday we’ll be driving 8 hours to South Carolina for vacation. Not looking forward to the drive but compared to our road trips to Disney it’s not that bad.

Done that... and on into Maine. When I was driving solo I"d stop in Syracuse overnight, usually, but I have done it in one long shot.
It's a really long drive. Sometimes I go through Canada to cut about 90 minutes off. I usually start early, around 7 AM and then can get there at about 18:00 in the evening. Syracuse is a good place to stop.

April 2022. We drove from MA to NC and then back. Got a speeding ticket on thw way down. Long drive.

Last month - MA to WDW
Stopped overnight in SC on the way down and VA on the way home.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter