When was the last time you were in your local police station?

8 years or so ago. My purse was stolen, I forgot to lock it in the truck of my car when I went for a hike & someone threw a rock through the window to get it. I actually remembered when I was in the middle of the hike and had a bad feeling about it. They found it and went to pick it up.

June. Our town's annual fireworks display is run by PAL (Police Athletics League) and you go to the station to buy a parking pass. And the time before that would have been to get rid of some unused prescription drugs in the drop box they have in the lobby.

7 or 8 years ago. They were having a news conference and the Live Truck the crew I sent had suffered a transmitter failure, so I drove another truck out to them.

I had to get fingerprinted for a background check for Virtus (Catholic school). It was years ago. Easy peasy. They were very nice.

On December 19, but it wasn’t for any “official police business “.

A month ago. I had a work order to get a tail light fixed and had to go in and submit the paperwork. That was my first time visiting a police station.

never.......lived here 12 years.
I was in local ones other places we lived

December 2, 2022. I had put in for a vacation watch about a month prior to my visit. In the past, you would get an approved email. I didn't and this was the second time requesting vacation watch (3rd all together). Went to police office to find out if I was approved.

Never here, the last time I was in a police station where I lived was probably 2004. That station has since been burned down by rioters.

Never. But 5 years ago, I rode in the back of police car with my friend. She drank too much at my bachelorette party (of 2--we're introverts) and fell onto the ground and couldn't get back up when we were walking home. A kind young cop who was very patient helped us make it home safely. Did you know there are no handles on the inside of a police car in the back? It never occurred to me, but makes sense. That was locally. The only time I've been inside a police department building was for fingerprinting for a background check, but that was about 6 years ago in Vermont.

When was the last time you were in your local police station?​

A couple of years ago. We were there to turn in video and information regarding a hit & run driver that ran into our truck (parked in front of our house) in the middle of the night. We have security cameras that caught the whole thing. And our neighbors have a license plate camera that got the car's plate.

Went to both the city and the county police station a few weeks ago to try and report my contractor for running off with my money and not finishing the job. But as I suspected they would not even take a report because it is a civil issue.

During the summer. Our local police station is a drop off location for old, expired, prescription and OTC meds. I had a few bags from my parents to get rid of. This is a great way to safely dispose of unwanted no longer used meds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter