when will 1900 park fare open again

We ate there January 2020. Sure miss the place. I wish they'd get it together and reopen.

Last I heard, they were going to re-open 1900 Park Fare after it was re-modeled, which would be shortly after they were done with the Grand Floridian main lobby.
At the speed (or lack thereof) that they're going. 2024 seems unlikely.

Cannot believe this still hasn't re-opened and neither has Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria. So sad.
I haven't seen you post here in a while. What a gorgeous photo of you and your daughter!

Not at least until after the GF lobby renovations are done. These were put on hold for the holidays but they are not complete.

came here specifically to see if there was any news on this. between 1900 Park Fare being closed AND Crystal Palace taking the breakfast lasagna and puffed french toast off the menu our favorite breakfasts are gone. we're staying at the GF for the first time in a couple weeks and I was hoping 1900 PF would be reopened before. 😭

Last I heard, they were going to re-open 1900 Park Fare after it was re-modeled, which would be shortly after they were done with the Grand Floridian main lobby.
At the speed (or lack thereof) that they're going. 2024 seems unlikely.

This was never officially announced by Disney but is a popular theory. So no one really knows if that’s the plan. But I sure agree about the lack of speed with the remodels lately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter