• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

when will August park hours come out so i can book dining?

tami82

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any idea when August hours will be put out there? I make dining ressies in two weeks and have no idea where to start since park hours only go up to July. I hope they plan on putting them out very soon.

Hi, I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but when I click on a park, then it's calendar, I can choose August and a calendar shows up. Have you talked with a dining agent already to find out?

They are up! Go to the Disney site and click Calendar - they are all there, EMH and all!

thanks! i went to disney site clicked on park hours (i didnt see calendar anywhere) and it only goes up go July with i think the 7th of August added to the end of July. August did not show up. Am i missing something can someone possibly put up the link for me. thanks

Disney is having problems with their site. You can check the park hours right here. Ok for some reason the DIS is not letting me copy/paste the link go to the TP board click the hours sticky then the link in the OP to the August hours.

Hmmm ... I checked the caledars by park on the Disney site ... and it seems that there are no Spectro Magic parades scheduled for the first half of August ... yet, this calendar here on the DIS indicates that Spectro will be shown each night at 9:00.

Does anyone know if this is just a Disney glitch ... or is Spectro going on refurb on something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter