When will Fall 2025 itineraries open?

Can't wait either... looking for October 2025!
Where are you hoping to go? We tend to book every November for our anniversary, and have been stuck with 3 night itineraries.... we are curious where the magic ends up... the 5 night might be the way to go (we love PC).

Where are you hoping to go? We tend to book every November for our anniversary, and have been stuck with 3 night itineraries.... we are curious where the magic ends up... the 5 night might be the way to go (we love PC).
There’s a 14 day South Pacific cruise we’d love to do… you can either go Sydney to Hawaii or vice versa.. This would be for our 30th anniversary…

We're patiently waiting for Christmas '25. Our oldest will be deployed, so the rest of us have decided this will be the year we do a cruise for Christmas! The change of scenery should help alleviate the obviousness of her absence on the holiday.

There are two new ships launching in 2025 that might be the hold up.
I don't think we know for sure there will be two new ships launching in 2025. It's heavily assumed the Destiny will launch in late 2025, since it's following a similar timeline; however, that's not been announced. And, the Adventure was announced a while back to be launching in 2025, but we haven't heard much about that in a while so it's anyone's guess whether that timeline is still accurate.

I don't think we know for sure there will be two new ships launching in 2025. It's heavily assumed the Destiny will launch in late 2025, since it's following a similar timeline; however, that's not been announced. And, the Adventure was announced a while back to be launching in 2025, but we haven't heard much about that in a while so it's anyone's guess whether that timeline is still accurate.
Also, if both of those still launch in 2025 I expect them to get their own, separate releases, at least for the first round of cruises for each ship.

Also, if both of those still launch in 2025 I expect them to get their own, separate releases, at least for the first round of cruises for each ship.
Good point. Especially the Adventure, since it won't have any overlap with any other itineraries.

Did the Treasure get a separate launch or was it thrown in with the Fall release?

Did the Treasure get a separate launch or was it thrown in with the Fall release?
As I recall it had its own...

The Adventure is going to be such an oddity... Part of me prays that it is renamed the SS Chapek's Folly as I really don't want DCL turning into RCCL anytime soon with huge vessels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter