when will you go back to Disney from UK

Chelseagirl1962

Earning My Ears
We have decided not to go in September as we don't think the experience will be the same with losing the dining plan and no fireworks no parades no character meet and greets no park hopping and even no guarantee of entry to the park then having to wear a mask in that heat I think would just be too much for us
I don't think Disney really wants us to go anyway I think they have enough bookings for the capacity of their parks and in their hotels and they are worried that this could cause them a big problem even with dining that is why they have set the defaults settings if you don't contact us by 27th June (before the parks open so we can see what they look like )we will return your deposit this is not an action of a company who wants your business
As for next year with it being Disney's anniversary and then not knowing if they will be on a reduced capacity they will try and screw every penny they can out of the people who are going hence the £4,000 price increase on next year like for like holiday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter