When would you go August or October?

Hi everyone

Thanks so much for your advice, looks like October then:rotfl2:
At least that gives us a bit longer to pay for it! As a secondary question, would you all book it as a package now (prob through Virgin Hols), or book the resort and tickets now in order to get the deal and then try for flights 11 months out? We have only ever flown Virgin direct and wouldn't really consider flying indirect, but at the moment it is coming up at £5200 for the 3 of us at POR with QSDP, 14 day tickets and flights, not including IOA or Discovery Cove. This seems so expensive when we went for under £3500 this feb:confused3

Any further help greatly appreciated.

P.S Hi Tinkerpea, we live about a mile from you! At least you have an answer now, hope you have a wonderful time when you get to go. Thinking of you.

Thanks all
Suzanne

Oh wow really where abouts are you? Small world huh,I know its terrible and there are worst things that can happen but im just DEVASTATED just cant seem to look at anything else or get excited!!
I bought the boys a whole new suitcase of clothes "they dont know of course" and its mainly shorts and T- shirts im worried it will be too cold in novemberto wear them:sad:

Personally i'd book the accomodation and tickets and free qsdp and sort flights later.

Don't discount indirect. It can be alot cheaper and when you factor in you clear immigtaion before mco can be much of a muchness in terms of time.

I'd go with booking the accommodation and tickets now and get the tickets later, that's what we've done for this year and just booked our flights last week. :banana:

Hi everyone,

Well we've done it! Thanks to you guys we're going in October, 26th to 9th Nov to be exact.

We found a cheaper quote through Travel City Direct and phoned our Virgin rep who price matched it. We know we're still paying over the odds, but got £700 off. :cool1:

Just have to pay for it now and find IOA tickets!

TinkerPea: we're in Clifton so not far at all! We've been in November a few times and found the weather to be hot enough to swim, cool at night but fine during the day.

Once again thank you all for your help and advice!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Hi everyone,

Well we've done it! Thanks to you guys we're going in October, 26th to 9th Nov to be exact.

We found a cheaper quote through Travel City Direct and phoned our Virgin rep who price matched it. We know we're still paying over the odds, but got £700 off. :cool1:

Just have to pay for it now and find IOA tickets!

TinkerPea: we're in Clifton so not far at all! We've been in November a few times and found the weather to be hot enough to swim, cool at night but fine during the day.

Once again thank you all for your help and advice!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Fab that you have booked :woohoo:
Nothing like having a Disney holiday to look forward to!!
Clifton........We will have to have a mini Dis meet :thumbsup2
P.s My Dh name is IAN too!

I was too late to the party (as usual :laughing:) but I was gonna add another vote for october so yay on getting it booked! :yay: we went in october last year and had an amazing time weather/crowd wise, and as others have said, halloween!!! Happy planning :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter