When Would You Go?

i mean i've been checking for a while now, i can't find anything at the values, even with playing with the dates. i only found one room at an all star for over $220 a night. no way am i paying that for an all star :eek:
I was seeing All Stars the first week of February for $84/night just last night. Perhaps that was an AP discount.

I'd choose May. Aside from February, it's the least crowded time of all your choices. The weather is hot, but not unbearable like August. The risk for a hurricane is extremely low and most ride refurbishments are over.

i think you may be right, i'm really feeling may lol. i don't like the heat, but i don't hate it enough to plan my trip around it, but may is sooo pretty with f&g! and it's not too far away but not too close too that i can save up... eek i think may might be the best bet! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter