When your life is over

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
and you could guarantee one person would be real proud of how you lived, who would it be ?
(you cant say parents, kids, you could only get the guarantee of one PERSON)

my dad

Jesus.
But if you want to go with a person we've known or who has lived an earthly/non-divine life :) I would go with my Dad as well!! But...I know he( my Mom as well) was proud of me because he told me often enough...so maybe I should pick another!?! I would then go with my husband. But that leads to the same thing. I can't pick one kid over the other so... man, this is proving more difficult than I thought :)
I'm just gonna stick with Jesus :):)

My DH. I know it is sappy/cliche, but I consider him my other half. If I've managed to live well enough to make him proud of me, I will consider that a life well lived.

One of my many aunts. She is deceased, so does that count?

LOL. I agree and get that from my mom. When her work started evaluations she would just ask where to sign without reading it because, as she told her boss "I don't care what you think, if I'm not doing the job, fire me, now, I have to get back to work"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter