Where and when did you honeymoon?

1993...a 7 night cruise on Majesty of the Seas (Royal Caribbean). At the time it was a very glamorous ship, and it felt incredibly huge to us. We were treated like royalty - complementary champagne, chocolates on our pillows, robes in the closet, etc.

I went on Majesty again three years ago for a "girls cruise" with my BFF. The ship is so small! It was a very enjoyable cruise, but nothing like the mega ships of today.

1995, The Annabelle in Paphos, Cyprus. We traveled to Nicosia, Cyprus to get married in the church my parents got married in and then drove across the island for our honeymoon.

We were married in October 2002 and took our honeymoon in February 2003 to Vancouver BC. We live in Victoria BC.

June 1993; we spent a long weekend in Bar Harbor, ME. Funny that we ended up moving to the area and 15 years later I was working in Bar Harbor.

1998 went to Walt Disney World for the first time. Had a wonderful vacation at Caribean Beach resort and even with a low budget I still remember all the fantastic impressions. No need to say that it was not our last WDW trip since then :rolleyes1

We drove down to the US, and stayed at a friend's house in New York State for several days. Went to the movies, farmer's market, hung out, and took part in an evening live action role playing on campus. Bunch of twenty-somethings dressed up as vampires and werewolves, running all over the place! :laughing:

Ours was 20 years ago this month. We did the Disney Magic/Dixie Landings land/sea Disneyworld honeymoon the first month Disney actually started sailing its own ship. We are going to Hungary to celebrate our 20th anniversary and taking our 14 and 18 year old girls - we realized it was probably now or never for our family trip to visit where dh's family is from and meet family there.

November 1991, we drove to Niagara Falls for a long weekend.

We had both just started new jobs, so we didn't have any vacation time.

1975 - a week long trip to the upper peninsula of Michigan and into Canada. It was the end of September/beginning of October, the autumn colors were beautiful and we had great weather!

Married in Bournemouth, England in September 2015 and a week later flew out to oahu, Hawaii for 2 weeks. Me and dh have both said if we ever win the lottery that's the first place we're going!

2011, Christmas week. We did a split stay of Wilderness Lodge & Polynesian club levels. It was wonderful :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter