• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where are all the plushes?

We asked about it in November, because there were so few plushies available. Supply issues is what we were told.

I guess my point is there are other major companies that did not sit back and allow shipping delays to affect their business. (https://www.forbes.com/sites/sanfor...y-chartering-their-own-ships/?sh=4c0049166c4f)

It is not that essential items are not making it to the US due to shipping delays. It is my experience that companies who’s business it is to sell merchandise figure out how to sell it or don’t. I guess Disney doesn’t. Eventually the shareholders will decide if that business decision is sound.

I wouldn’t have purchased a plushie or a ceramic mug. I was there with my wife and 19 year old daughter. We are past that stage in life. A 50th anniversary t-shirt would have been nice or 2022 for that matter.

As for Shop Disney that is another problem I didn’t want to get into but I will. Who knows what they really have in stock? Am I the only one who filters for women’s clothing and gets dog clothes interspersed with my selection? After years of poor filtering I have given up on that site ever improving.
Off topic here, but my husband won't even shop on shopdisney because of that. He said the other day, we'll see if that website can really replace the business of all the stores they closed, the website is terrible!

I think finding a Disney character plushie that your kids really really want will be like searching the desert sand until you find that perfect jewel and as I mentioned before as soon as new Disney movies come out the plushies will be the first to sell out. As we saw with Luca last year when it announced that Luca would debut on Disney+ people went wild trying to find Luca plushies and when it debuted on Disney+ Luca plushies became scarce and if you're lucky you might find a Luca plushie on clearance at Disney Parks. But I can tell you when Disney debuts Turning Red soon I have a feeling Turning Red plushies will fly off shelves and sell out fast because for people that collect movie merchandise plushies are the first to go

The Emporium had Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, and Chip and Dale 50th plushes today. Have been here since Monday and it was the first full size of these characters I saw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter