Where are the Vero 1 Bed's

TinkTatoo

<font color=peach>Has a Tink tattoo on her shoulde
We stayed at Vero this year in an Ocean View room and for next year we are going to try and book a 1 bed. Can anyone tell me where these are??

They are scattered throughout the villa buildings.

Best wishes -

Yes - you could get any view. The good news is that no matter where your room may end up, you will be only a very short walk away from both the pool and the beach. The resort is very compact.

IMHO, the very best view at VB is from the top of the pool slide - worth the walk up the stairs even if you don't intend to go down the slide!

Best wishes -

Yes you could get any view, however, most if not all dedicated two bedrooms are towards the end of each Villa unit leaving the 1 bedroom lockoffs facing the Ocean.

Mahusky said:
Yes you could get any view, however, most if not all dedicated two bedrooms are towards the end of each Villa unit leaving the 1 bedroom lockoffs facing the Ocean.

So... could you help me understand the configuration a little bit better?? Are all the units in outer buildings either 2 bedroom lockoffs or dedicated villas and no dedicated studios or 1 bedrooms? The buildings are shaped like a 'U' with the bottom of the 'U' toward the ocean and the top of the U toward the road. On each floor are there 2 - 2 bedroom units on each side facing outward? Now you mentioned the dedicated 2 bedrooms being toward the road. Is there one dedicated on the top on each side of the 'U' on each floor? We only spent 2 nights there in the Inn but it would seem that a lock-off would be a better choice for view.

CarolMN said:
...........IMHO, the very best view at VB is from the top of the pool slide - worth the walk up the stairs even if you don't intend to go down the slide!

Best wishes -

I Agree - this is one of my photo's from the top of the slide :sunny:

veroslideview.jpg

Lis,

You understand it correctly. The dedicated 2BR units are ALL at the top of the U.

1Br+Studio units make up the rest of the U, so you odds of getting an ocean view from a 1BR unit is better than a dedicated 2 BR unit. Only the top (3rd) floor will offer a good ocean view however, the second floor may be obstructed by trees and the first floor is not high enough at all.

When we get a 2BR unit there, we always request a lock-off.

Thanks! Now I got it down! I don't know why, but I feel this need to know the floor plans of all the resorts we stay in. We are also very interested in getting some VB point so we can get a BC every 2-3 years. However I have to wait until we have some remodeling done and see how much money is left in the bank. :sad2: :laughing: I think my chances of getting that VB addon is getting smaller and smaller.

The good news is that after last years hurricanes, lots of the trees and shrubs are gone giving you a much better view from the 2nd floor, as we found out last year.
Try the green cabin room for drinks and/or dessert for a great view.
We are booked for our 5th trip over President's week :cool1: :rotfl:

dvc guy said:
We are booked for our 5th trip over President's week :cool1: :rotfl:

Maybe we'll see you there! When did you reserve your room? Did you have the 11 month advantage? or did 7 months work for you as well?

Since we have points in Vero & BW we booked a few days at 11 months & the balance at 7 months. We will be there from 2/19-2/23, in a 1 bedroom non smoking
PM me if you have any questions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter