Where are you going on vacation this year?

We looked at the vacation fund and -- at last! -- we can afford to walk around the block!! Well, maybe. It depends on whether or not we can do without eating in March.
YAY! Another DIS'er with the same vacation plans we just locked up! The Band Perry is playing our Ribfest July 6th~ tickets are $12 so as of now, it's our vacation! Hopefully the snow has melted by then :rolleyes:

I already took the kids to visit my mom in Florida last month.
Next month , DH is taking DS to Bradenton for Pirates spring training. One game in Bradenton on Saturday, sunday the game is at Wide World of Sports.

In May, DH and I are celebrating our 25 th anniversay in Negril Jamaica for 9 nights.
In June , DS is going to Europe for 10 days on a school trip.
When he returns, both DS and DD are going with my mom and stepdad on a month long RV tour of New England.

In August, we are all going to Canton to see Jerome Bettis be inducted into the Pro football hall of fame and all see the Hall of Fame game between the Steelers and Minnesota.

In November, we'll go somewhere for my birthday but not sure where yet.

Spring Break were going to Clearwater Fl
July were going to Seymour Tn,Nashville TN and St Louis Mo. Ds#2 can't wait to catch a Cardinals game.
Aug we are going to Miami and Key west Fl plus Vero beach resort
WDW over NYE

Probably Orlando in late April or early May. Nothing set yet. But if we go, we won't be doing many theme parks. I promised DW a relaxing vacation after previous trips were mostly on the go. She said she'll do theme parks no more than two days. The rest of the time lazing around the pool, etc.

Planning to drive from Missouri to Orlando to do a Universal/Sea World trip in July.

Also hoping for a couple boating weekends at Bull Shoals & Lake of The Ozarks.

You should try boating here:
image.jpg

My ticker has my vacation plans. We were also invited to a wedding in September in NJ. That's all that we have planned.

We are going to Disney World at very end of next month and to a beach in NC in early June.

We're going to Disney for 9 days in June and October/November and I have a couple of long weekend trips planned to Hershey and NYC.

We will be spending a few days in Washington, DC, with an afternoon in Baltimore on the way home.

Then, Thanksgiving weekend, we are going to Walt Disney World to see our son's high school band and chorus perform.

Right now, we are have a 7 day cruise planned for the Eastern Caribbean over Christmas. I would also like to do some walleye fishing on Lake Erie or get back down to Branson for some trout fishing.

Sailing the Oasis of the Seas in May. very excited, it's our first cruise. then we have a 9 day family reunion at wdw in August.
I wish it would hurry up. I don't want to rush my days but I'm sick of the cold weather

England and Wales next month. It will be our "Very Nerdy southern UK trip" with the Warner Brothers Studio Tour (Harry Potter), Stonehenge, Doctor Who Experience and a tour of Doctor Who filming locations (yes, we have two teens, why do you ask?)

Please, please, please post a little trip report! We're hoping to do basically the same trip as my 16yo's high school graduation gift in 2017 and I would love to see pics and thoughts from someone else who specifically set out on a nerdy tour of the UK!

Oh, how I wish I could say we were going somewhere warm... Leave it to me to get all excited about a summer trip and cancel our usual WDW/central FL winter escape in a winter like this one!

DD and I are going to Chicago in May (her 8th grade class trip), we're renting a cabin for a week in July to be close to the county fair and will make a mini-vacation of that between the girls' events, then taking a 12-day tour of Michigan in August when we pick DD13 up from camp. I was really excited about the Michigan trip when I started booking it and I'm sure it'll be a great time, but after three extreme-windchill school closures in the past week I'm very aware that if I'd chosen the other option we'd be in FL right now and missing this "polar vortex" nonsense entirely.

We've book 8 days at Beaches Turks and Caicos for June, a week at Hilton Head in August, a long weekend in Hershey, PA in March. Next year we are going to Iceland for our "big" vacation. My kids love to travel!

Vegas coming up in a few weeks
Possibly WDW for food and wine and my bday in November
Possibly WDW trip with my best buds in March 2016

We are going up north to Michigans UP this summer for a week. We rented a house, but will do lots of outdoor activities around Munising, Pictured Rocks, etc. My boys like to camp, but I prefer not to so this is our compromise.

My boys will be going to summer camp for a week in June and then to Glacier National Park with scouts for another week. So those weeks will be my vacation from cooking!

DH and I are going to Disney World for a week for food and wine. This will be our 20 year anniversary trip.

DH and I are leaving for Mexico in 2 weeks. We booked yesterday and I can't wait. :beach:
Question: Are you going to an AI? I'm curious about them. We're "cruisers" and have never been to one. We're in the midst of a major family crisis right now, but as an unexpected blessing, it has brought myself and my siblings closer than we've ever been. We're thinking of doing a group vacation when "it's over". They are both "AI in Mexico" people so I doubt we'll be able to convince them to cruise. I'd like to know what to expect (P.S. They both love Puerta Vallarta.)

Question: Are you going to an AI? I'm curious about them. We're "cruisers" and have never been to one. We're in the midst of a major family crisis right now, but as an unexpected blessing, it has brought myself and my siblings closer than we've ever been. We're thinking of doing a group vacation when "it's over". They are both "AI in Mexico" people so I doubt we'll be able to convince them to cruise. I'd like to know what to expect (P.S. They both love Puerta Vallarta.)
Yes, it will be our second AI. We did our first one last year in Cozumel and were hooked. :) We've also done a couple cruises.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter