Where are you going your next big trip?

Well we will be headed to Kelley's Island for our two weekend trips this summer.

I hope to get to Pennsylvania to see the family (Aunt, Uncle and Cousins) sometime before classes start back up again in August.

Mom and I are planning a fall break trip to Tybee Island, GA for a week with my aunt.

Then I am hoping for Disney in Winter 2011.

We are headed to WDW in October but our next big trip is to Machu Picchu and the Galapagos Islands next spring. I absolutely cannot wait.

We're taking the kids to Cedar Point, Lake Erie Islands and Chicago this July, and then hubby and I are going on a cruise to the Bahamas this August! He doesn't even know!! Can't wait. :)

we're going to California for 10 days in August.

DH was able to get enough Southwest points for a companion pass(allows me to fly for free with DH until 3/2011!) so I am trying to think of a place for us to go (without kids) for a long weekend also.

Green with envy over Paris France!

Caribbean cruise to Cozumel, Honduras and Belize in June, short trip to Atlanta in July to take DD to the American Girl store and a few other places, DisneyWorld in Feb 2011.

After my graduation we want to save for a trip to California! :banana:

We want 5 days in San Francisco, then rent a nice car and travel down the pacific highway to spend 5 days in Anaheim.

This of course will be an all-out sort of trip with little concern for budget. :thumbsup2 After at least one of us having been in school for the last 4 years, obtaining Masters degrees, and living very frugally for all this time.... we want at least one epic vacation!

We just booked an 11 night Alaska Cruisetour on the Island Princess in June. First trip to Alaska and first cruise, can't wait!!

In September we're either headed to Disney or out to Vegas for my 40th birthday and our 6th anniversary.

It's going to be a banner vacation year for us! :yay:

What does big mean? Long? Expensive? ;)

Going to Az in 2 weeks for 10 days, but I have a house there so not sure if that counts.
Going to DLR 3 times this year, but that is for short trips, 4-5 days each.
So, the big and expensive one would be the DCL transatlantic in Sept. for 2 weeks :yay:

Meriweather, I think you win in my book! Could I trade lives with you for like a year? I wish I was on your vacation schedule. You are one lucky good fairy!

June-Orlando for a week at WDW, NickHotel, and US/IOA.
July-Montana for 2 weeks at our mountain home
August-9 days at WDW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter