• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Where are your kids?" "We are the kids!!" An adults-only Dapper Day/DCL/USO trip FINAL UPDATE 8/29

I really enjoyed your TR! I have been thinking that for our next big vacation after WDW this November that I would like to do a cruise. Like you guys, my husband and I are in our early 20s with no kids. I want kiddos, but I want to travel and spend money on air fare and not diapers. Every time I read a trip report, I think about putting off kids another year.
Thanks for reading along! :)

That's exactly where we are at! Kids just cost sooooo much....all that money could be spent on more Disney cruises for us!

I'll have to check out your PTR- I'm always looking for more tips on trips for people like us :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter