Where Buy Vinylmation??

kelly7adria

Earning My Ears
I am at DW right now and having a hard time finding Vinylmation. Particularly the Park Starz series. We still have days left at MK, AK and Epcot. Does anyone know of a specific shop? I asked at MK Emporium and they said they haven't seen any

Thanks. I did find some there. I was hoping to get more, but we won't be going back to Disney Springs. Is Vinylmation not as popular anymore?

I think it has died down some. I also had problems finding them last year, which is a bummer because I have been collecting them for several years now.

They are harder to find - they have some at the Main Street Gallery in MK. I don't recall if they had the Park Series anymore.

My best tip would be to go to the Contemporary Store in the middle of the main concourse...they generally have a really good selection of Vinyls. Also, the pin store in Frontierland has been known to have a good selection as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter