where can I buy mickey car antenna?

coni

Earning My Ears
I would love to buy those tiny mickey ears that you put on your car antenna, but I've never been able to find them. Any tips about where to get them? This time I don't want to get home without them.

Tips, please!

:confused:

I've found them at the Disney Stores. If you still cannot find one, email me. We will work something out.

Cyn

You might want to rethink that ,if you take your car to the car wash!! There was a thread about the Damage they do, from ruining paint,tearing the antenna off your car,and Damaging other cars in the car wash!!:rolleyes:

The Mickey heads are very easy to put on and take off. The problem comes in with the Goofy and Tigger spinners. However what I do is unscrew the antenna before I go into a regular car wash. They are fine in a touchless.

Cyn

Yes I'm always careful when I go to a car wash, to unscrew my own antenna if necessary, I don't see how could I damage any other car, with this, anyway I love those little ears and I pretend to take care of them as the cars as well. Thanks for all the tips.

Hi Figment2,

I am looking for toppers other than Mickey, are they still available in stores?

Thanks,
Tinkandme

I got one of these last year in the gift shop at the end of Test Track. Kind of silly though, when I got home, found out my car doesn't have an outside antenna-DUH!!! Have a good laugh at me for that one!!

Disney stores have Mickey and Minnie and they are only $3.50. I went last month and put it
with my other stuff just to get home and find out that it wasn't included:rolleyes: I guess that gives me an excuse to
go back- it is about 2 hours away!

Michele- You were so funny! You really gave us a good time, but after you telling this my DH started wondering about his truck, I saw his confussed expression, and knew inmediately that he wasn't sure about having or not antenna, (I could have bet that he went out and checked!)

BTW, thanks everybody for the tips!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

six more days to go! I can't hardly wait!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I haven't seen anything but Mickey ears at my local DS. They don't have the black ones, but they do have the red-white & blue ones, all pink and all yellow ears.

Cyn

I'd love to find one of the tigger or goofy ones. I have never even seen them!
I bet they are very cute.
My DH has a black mickey one, but it's not on his antenna, it's attached to his dashboard
with a piece of velcrow(spelling?)(I just realized I have never had to spell that word before,
boy, thats sad :( )
I think it's past my bedtime:o

Good- Night All!

"The damage to other peoples car" came from a post that addmitted that they forgotten to take off Mickey and he got tangled in the over head brushes and the antenna, broke off,but stayed in the brush. The next car an "expesive"one had scratchs all over the roof!!

Yea, when the heck did they start making vehicles without antennas??? I was so determined to get one of these and found one at Downtown Disney at the Disney Quest store. I was so excited until I went to put it on. Searched my whole van and there's no antenna. Stood in the parking lot and stared at my own vehicle like I never saw it before. Luckily :) in the glove box was an old car phone antenna which I re-mounted just so I could install Mickey! Now my concern is that he will be stolen (someone else told me that happened to them.)

Anyway, funny thread. Glad I'm not the only one that happened to, I felt kinda stupid! In answer to your question, I'll bet you can find them at most gift shops in the World, and if not, do Downtown Disney.

Tink - I'm going down in a couple of weeks. If I see Tigger or Goofy I'll pick them up. They are very cute. They spin around the antenna. I have Goofy & the Patriotic (red/white/blue) Mickey head on my antenna. There's a car in the same parking lot who has on both the Goofy spinner and the Tigger spinner.

I'll let you know when I get back.

Cyn:bounce:

I got one of the black foam Mickey heads at DL (said "Disneyland" on it) last summer and after a couple of months someone stole it! Next month I will be at WDW and will pick up two or three so I will have a spare.

We found ours at WDW at the big Character shop at Downtown Disney Marketplace. They are pretty plentiful there. They even have specialty ones. Brides & Grooms and they had graduation ones when we were there in May. :)

WOW! Figment2 your the best!!

That is soooo nice of you to offer!
Please, as long as it is no trouble to you.
Most of all enjoy your trip!!
Thanks again, will you post here if you return with them?

Tinkandme

Check out Ebay. I have seen Pooh, Goofy, Tigger, Minnie, Mickey, etc. Just do a search for antenna toppers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter