where can I buy mickey car antenna?

I am wondering if the toppers will fit any antenna, mine is one of those short types but thick (maybe half of an inch or less). Do you think it will be good as well?

:confused:

You could always call down and have Disney mail an antenna topper up to you. My mom has the black Mickey one that says Walt Disney World on it. She's had it for a year, and it has weather very well. It looks like new. I bought her the Tigger antenna spinner for Xmas from the Disney Store this past year also. We leave in a week to head for the world, and I was going to pick up an antenna topper for the van we're taking. Luckily, my mother pointed out that it doesn't have an antenna.

VelvetGloves

We just got the black one that says Disney on it two weeks ago at the big store in DTD. Can't remember the name of it, terrible. Anyway, they just had the Mickey head in black and the red, white, and blue.
Just a note, have you seen the car phone toppers, too? I got one of those for mine and my mom found one that the ears flash red when you have a call coming in. Too cute.

Heather:)

Haven't seen those! Looks that they're really cute! Can I find them at DTD too?:bounce:

I have a black Mickey one that I bought in DL in Ocotber of 1998 and it is still on my car intact. A friend of mine bought one down at a CoD in WDW, but the ears wre ripped off after a few months. The Disney Stores do sell them, surrently in all black, all red, all yellow, or the "flag," as I call it. If you see one, buy a spare (I bought one at the store where I work when we got a shipment in one time). I don't know what the shipping is on something like that, but you cold call WDW or DL merch number to find out.

I have no trouble getting mine on or off. I took the plain on off for the holiday and put on the one with the Santa hat. I am really bad about washing my car, but I think the antenna screws off if i wanted to go to a drive thru car wash.

I've had mine (black Mickey ears) for 3 years. It has gone through the car wash several times without incident and still looks like new. It comes off easily. I keep a spare, because it has been stolen, but now that there are available at the Disney Store, I see them more often and they are less likely to be stolen.

I had just purchased a new Beetle (color Vapor, which is a very light blue). I wanted so bad to put a Mickey ball on the antennae that said WDW, but in our haste to madly tour the parks, we forgot to purchase one. We had some time to kill in the Orlando airport, and I found one in the Disney Store there. Its been just over a year, and it still looks great (very cute on my baby blue bug.) No one has taken it yet. However, I always hand wash my car, I have never taken it through a car wash. Also, my antennae is short and fat and it fits just fine.

They are in the Disney stores, and also many gift shops in WDW. However in our Disney stores they only had red-white-blue ones. DD and I wanted black to match the car, finally found a black one. Then, sadly, when we got home, someone stole it within two weeks-I only hope they love WDW as much as we do.
(I have also seen pink, light bue, yellow and a black minnie one with a veil!)

I bought mine at our local Disney Store. During the Christmas season they even have the ears with a Santa hat!

Hey, Coni

I got the cell phone antenna topper at the same store in DTD, the big character one. They
were in the very middle room hanging up on a rack in the middle of that room.

Heather:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter