Where can I get gift cards.....

Eddygirl

Mouseketeer
I need some help! We are going to DL with extended family next Spring. I am wanting to get Disney gift cards as gifts for Christmas. I went to the Disney store here only to find out the GC's purchased in Canada can not be used in the US. Why did I not know this? Lol

I remember, a couple years ago, seeing on the Disney site a place to order US GC's where you would order park tickets and now can not find it. Any help is appreciated!

Ugh. Link for Disneyland seems to not work anymore. Sorry. :(

ETA) We used to be able to order them directly from the Disneyland site and they shipped to Canada (for about a $20 fee). The page is still there, but when I click the link it sends me to the new website and won't let Canadians order. It worked as of last year.

just be aware the site says it can not be shipped internationally

This item cannot be shipped internationally. It can only be shipped to a physical address within the United States, not to a P.O. Box, APO or FPO address. Please allow 10-12 business days for Standard Delivery and 3-4 business days for Express Delivery

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter