• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can we eat with Minnie?

jennamom128

Earning My Ears
I'm trying to plan my PS's for our trip in September and was wondering where we can eat with Minnie Mouse, my dd2 just loves her. I was planning on Liberty Tree Tavern and Chef Mickey's. Anywhere else, that you've been recently and seen Minnie?

Thanks!
Dawn

We have also seen Minnie at the Cape May Cafe breakfast. We have heard rumors that she occasionally appears at the Princess Storybook Breakfast, as well. Minnie is our must see character. We are doing both Cape May and Chef Mickey's in September, and LTT in December.

She is awsome at LTT. She came around several times and spent time with us. It's our favorite character meal anyway!!!

Jordan's mom

We saw her at Cape May, but just so you know, she was a "guest" and didn't make the rounds around the tables like the other characters. She was right inside the entrance, at specified times (I think like at 7:45 am, 8:45 am, but don't hold me to that!) for pictures and autographs. She was fantastic!

Both meals you have planned do feature Minnie. She stands in the lobby of Cape May Cafe for breakfast and also appears at the character breakfast at the Hilton Resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter