Where can you find Mickey & Minnie?

Picabo

"Hi, my name is Picabo & I'm a Disboard-o-holic!!"
If you're not going to a character meal with M&M, are they easy to find at the parks for the kids to meet? Are they both normally in Toon Town and, if so, how long shoudl we expect the wait to be if we are going early in December??? Oh, or maybe they are easy to find at the character place in Epcot???

I'm pretty sure you can find them at various times in Toontown in the Judges Tent. But another spot is at Camp Minnie Mickey in AK. They are pretty elusive! If you do choose a character meal JUST to see them, Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary will not disappoint you. Good luck!

I'm pretty sure you can find them at various times in Toontown in the Judges Tent. But another spot is at Camp Minnie Mickey in AK. They are pretty elusive! If you do choose a character meal JUST to see them, Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary will not disappoint you. Good luck!

WOW, one would think that they should be the easiest to find! Wonder why they aren't more accessible? IN anycase, I'm trying to narrow down my dining choices a bit and am contemplating canceling Chef Mickey and doing bkfst at 1900 PF instead - DD is a fan of Alice in Wonderland! Is SHE able to be found elsewhere??

During our last trip, we saw them at Toontown. We are also having a trip on December, it's fantastic and wonderful. :thumbsup2

Have a nice day everyone. :)

You should be able to find them at all the parks.

Magic Kingdom- Toontown.
Epcot- Character Spot.
Animal Kingdom- Camp Minnie Mickey.
Hollywood Studios- Minnie may be out by the hat. Sorcerer Mickey is in the Animation Building.

Mickey and Minnie can both be found in Toontown (together in Judge's Tent), Character Spot, and Camp Minnie-Mickey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter