Where did the Gallery go on Dream?

JecHec

Mouseketeer
Wanted to buy a souvenir painting for DH on Dream. Couldnt find Gallery? Still there:oops:??

Wanted to buy a souvenir painting for DH on Dream. Couldnt find Gallery? Still there:oops:??

On the fantasy a expensive jewelry shop moved into the space. They moved the pictures to outside enchanted gardens. Maybe the dream is the same?

We were on the Dream a couple of weeks ago and asked someone and he told us they are building a concession area where the Gallery was, and that the only art they had for sale was down by the Enchanted Garden restaurant. We were sad to see it gone as well!

The gallery on the Fantasy is also down by the Enchanted Garden; if you want to purchase something, you go to White Caps to do so. We've only sailed on the Magic and Wonder prior to the Fantasy earlier this month and I missed being able to wander through the Gallery looking at all the cool paintings, etc.

Can you rent a stroller on the Dream?
From the DCL website:
Q.Do I need to bring my child's stroller, or are there strollers on board I can use?
A. We encourage you to bring your own stroller, as the ship has a very limited number of strollers available on a first-come basis.
For ease of carrying and maneuvering your stroller on board, as well as for less-bulky storage, we recommend you bring a lightweight, foldable stroller.
Please note: safety regulations require all Guest equipment—including wheelchairs, electric mobility scooters and strollers—be stored inside Guest staterooms when not in use. Parking these devices in corridors or stairwell landings is strictly prohibited.
Once on board, contact Guest Services if you need to find an alternate parking location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter