Where did you get your ipod touch??

32GB, refurbished from apple.com. It was around $279 I believe and did the bill me later payment system. Definitely worth the money :thumbsup2

Also, buy a Zune HD. IMO, a much better media player than ipod. And it's software is far less of a resource hog than itunes.

If you are strictly looking for an mp3 player, Zune wins.

If you like the apps, iTouch wins hands down.

Same point of view on the iPhone--if you want a great phone, it isn't. But it is a great "computer."

Personally for that price, I am not just buying an mp3. I think it is the app capabilities that draw us.

Thanks everyone!! I am going to research to see who has the best deal and go from there.

If you are strictly looking for an mp3 player, Zune wins.

If you like the apps, iTouch wins hands down.

Same point of view on the
iPhone--if you want a great phone, it isn't. But it is a great "computer."

Personally for that price, I am not just buying an mp3. I think it is the app capabilities that draw us.

Yeah. The apps. Most of which are bland or a novalty for a short period of time. Or which require internet access. MS did drop the ball on their "apps" by not allowing 3rd party developers.

My point is, there are options other than "ipod". Most of which are a better product at a cheaper price, with a better history of not crapping out at 18 months. Sadly, people never look into other options. They just latch onto "ipod".

And the iphone as a computer..it's now probably the 3rd best smartphone out there....if that.

When I purchased mine (16G 2nd gen) apple.com was the cheapest. It's refurbished.
I did have a rather unusual problem about 4 months in and getting it replaced was easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter