Where do people book Florida these days

Vixster

DIS Veteran
Looking at perhaps going next year and wondered where the best deals will be thanks

I think most on here tend to DIY not travel agent.

I look for flights on skyscanner or kayak.

If you want onsite then booking direct with disney is a good option. You can move dates for no charge as long as price is same or higher.

For offsite hotels I tend to pop my choice of hotel and dates in trip advisor it then lists prices with the big companies like expedia, booking.com etc.

I book hotel through Disney and then flights online - don't go through a travel agent now, better prices to be had DIY and it's not as much hassle as some might think!

I'm also a DIYer as I've never found a travel agent come anywhere close to the price I can get myself.

Like @dixonsontour I had flight alerts setup on Skyscanner and Kayak and pounced when a good price came up. I've ended up booking BA flights through Netflights for next year as Netflights were coming in about £100 cheaper than booking direct. All good so far and I'm able to Manage My Booking on BA's website.

I also booked 9 nights at CSR via OrlandoAttractions.com as again they were coming in about £100 cheaper than Disney direct. All the same perks as booking with Disney and I'm all hooked up on MDE as well.

I'm a diy person too. I find that if you book things seperately (like resort and tickets) then you tend to have less technical issues with MBs and FPs

As above we do everything DIY. This year we flew via Dublin again using an Irish website. It meant we flew business class cheaper than economy from Manchester.

We book everything ourselves.

We book the flights as soon as they are released then everything else one by one and month by month so things get paid over time and we are not paying out a lump at once other than on flights.

Not everyone has the cash up front. So there are still good deals to be had through TAs.

Hit BA, Virgin at the right time (Bank Holidays Sales) and you can get a lower class seat for a very good bargain. I have been able to book with Virgin Holidays in the past and the package came out cheaper than DIY by a good chunk.

I have always used travelcity direct, a sister company of Virgin. I book when I see a price that I am happy with and its all done in one go. I find it takes the stress out of it ( I get stressed easily so this is the best option for me ) and they deal with it all!

I guess I'm in the minority but I havevso far always found better deals using a TA.
Depending on budget, I've used Thomas Cook, OnTheBeach.com. (though i dont recommend these guys), holidaygenie.com and this year using travelplanners.com

Holiday Genie were probably the best I've dealt with, our allocated TA was in constant contact throughout and as soon as we had paid the balance, all e-tickets and vouchers were sent to us rather than 2 weeks before like most places.

Pretty much always DIY as we never do split stays etc, but when I have compared with packages I can always get cheaper...

It can depend when you want to go.

If you are out of school hol time then there are some decent package deals especially late deals.

Agree though you need to be able to pay for flights in one go with DIY. Then I very much try and pay a bit at at time eg tickets one month, hotel one month, car hire one month so no different to paying monthly with a TA.

A perk of DIY is bespoke length of holiday not 7/14/21.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter