where do uu live????

australia. a bit over an hour south of sydney. i love it. we have great cafes and stuff :)

i live in Boston , MA... FROM MY POINT OF VIEW I LOVE IT HERE! I love the Boston celtics , Boston Red Sox , the Bruins , and the patriots!:)

I live in a suburb of Toronto.
I hate it so much. I want to live downtown sooo badly.
My city is so over populated and they never stop building new subdivisions.
There are too many people and not enough room, there is also absolutely nothing to do here. It is the worst. A few more years and I'm OUT.

I want to move back to Montreal, where I was born. I like it a LOT better there.

A suburb in the south shore of Boston, Massachusetts. :-)
My town is really small and there is nothing to do.
I want some adventure in my life.

I live in U-U-U-UTAH!!! :banana: oh yeah.

this is cool how all us disney fans from all over the world can come together on this website. love it!

Chicago, Illinois.
gahhhhhhhhhhh, you should see the kids here after school, there's seriously nothing to do.
all the fun's downtown ;)
other than that, we go to the mall & stuff, and the park, but it's busted up and gangstah kids are always hanging out there...:rolleyes:

a tiny little hicktown town about 45 minutes outside of st. louis, missouri.

the best state... PA!! FLY EAGLES FLY... E-AG-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I live in Northern NJ...by the Meadowlands complex(aka Giants Stadium, Meadowlands Racetrack, Izod Center, and [soon to be the ugliest piece of crap Mall] Xanadu which will open in the year 3000)sorry for the Xanadu rant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter