Where do you buy lanyards to hold express passes?

mommypenguin29

Mouseketeer
I am guessing you can buy them at the hotel , but anyone recommend where we can buy them online ahead of time?

I bought my daughter a Ravenclaw one at FYE. I bought myself a Doctor Who one on eBay.

shop.universalorlando.com

has lanyards

i googled the question and found quite a few more in other sections on the UO sites.
prices were
reasonable

Plenty of places online as mentioned above. We didn't buy ours until we got to Universal and realized how handy they would be, so we went into the big Universal store at the park, IOA, I think, and got HP lanyards.

Plenty of places online as mentioned above. We didn't buy ours until we got to Universal and realized how handy they would be, so we went into the big Universal store at the park, IOA, I think, and got HP lanyards.

We did the same. All of the stores, including the one at City Walk, had tons of lanyards to choose from. I'd buy one at the park if you want a themed one, or if you prefer a plain one, I'd get them on Amazon or eBay in advance.

We bought ours at Five Below (local sports teams and Star Wars themed). Then bought the waterproof pouches on Ebay.

We bought ours at Hot Topic in the mall but they also have online purchasing.

I love my Ravenclaw school tie themed lanyard.

I bought a clear hard plastic waterproof pouch from Witz to go on the lanyard. Can get those through rei, Amazon, etc. keeps all my cards (and a bit of cash) handy and secure.

We've had the flimsy plastic pouches rip, so we don't like those. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter