Where do you find characters (Other than the fab 5)

Psymonds

Mouseketeer
DW and I are going with DS for the first time, and we do usually stop if we see a character for a picture.

We've taken pictures with some of the less often seen characters over the years (like Geppeto) but I was wondering where people consistently find characters.

This I know so far (edited with info from DW as well):

Fab 5 characters hang out in Toontown and near the Main Gate (in the morning and sometimes afternoon). Many other characters also hang out near the main entrance through the morning, either in front of the flowers or in town square near the mad hatter, or the fire station.

Pooh and Freinds have a spot in Critter Country.

Other characters are sporadically located near a relevant attraction and sometimes these are listed in the times guides (e.g. Buzz near Astroblasters in Tomorowland)

Which characters do you find where, and when?

Just three more weeks!

thanks!

Last time I was there, there were a few characters at entrance near Mickey flowers; winnie the pooh character spot near his ride.....

We usually find Mary Poppins and Burt in front of the castle by noon. Cruella Deville is usually under the railroad when you walk in about 10 or 11am. The Prncesses are all in front of the Mickey flowers about 3 or 4. Mickey and Minnie will show up late at night on Main Street. Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter will be around the face painting session about 1pm also.
Have fun...

In addition to what others have already mentioned:

Mary Poppins and Burt in front of Plaza Gardens.

Jessie and Woody in Frontierland, usually near Big Thunder or near where the Round Up BBQ is now. Not sure if they are still out or only at the BBQ.

Characters from Splash Mountain over near the entrance to SM.

Alice and the Mad Hatter playing Musical Chairs at Coke Corner at 2:30.

Tink and the other fairies at Pixie Hollow and the princesses at Princess Fantasy Faire.

We have always seen Buzz closer to Pizza Port in Tomorrowland.

Aladdin and Jasmine are in Adventureland handing out at their Oasis spot, or I have seen Aladdin walking around near Jungle Cruise.

At DCA, there are sometimes characters in the area by the fountain. We have seen Stitch, Goofy, Pluto...maybe others?

We have seen Frozone, Ms. Incredible, Sully, Goofy, Woody near the Animation Studio.

A few years back we saw Mulan walking around near Golden Dreams.

Hope that helps!

Mary Poppins and Burt in front of Plaza Gardens.

Alice and the Mad Hatter playing Musical Chairs at Coke Corner at 2:30.

We have seen Frozone, Ms. Incredible, Sully, Goofy, Woody near the Animation Studio.

I think that many of the animated characters hang out near the animation studio. we met dopey there once, as well as Sully and the Genie.

Thanks for the good info so far!

You can also find Captain Jack Sparrow (on Tom Sawyer's Island) and on my last visit in March 2009, the Wicked Queen from Snow White showed up next to the castle in Fantasyland. And in CA, Flik and Atta can be found in Bug's Land, Sully from Monster's INC was on the Main Street in the Disney Animation area.

We just got back yesterday! I asked several CMs about characters and also spotted quite a bit!

Alice and Mad Hatter almost always do a game at the Coke Corner on Main Street at 2:30 everyday. We also spotted Mary Poppins there around 4pm.

Aladdin and Jasmine frequent the area in front of Aladdin's Oasis even on days when there is no show.

Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, and Goofy are around Town Square 1st thing in the morning and again around 3pm.

We saw Pooh, Tigger, Brer Fox, and Brer Bear in Critter Country.

Chip and Dale hang out around Big Thunder Ranch throughout the day.

You will NOT see Woody or Jessie unless you pay for the Celebration Roundup. We were 2 feet from Woody and the CM would not let my girls even say hello :(

The Princesses pretty much only do Ariel's Grotto or PFF.

California Adventure:
Flik and Atta are no longer "meet" characters they only appear in the parade. Sully is now only in the parade.

FroZone and the Incredibles are in the Backlot area about every 50 mins. throughout the afternoon.

The Cars characters are stationary in front of Soarin' all day.

Sorcerer Mickey, Cinderella, and Peter Pan are doing the Drawn to the Magic show on Wed. and Thurs.

My DH is a big Baloo fan. Last October we took our grandkids and did the Storyteller's Character Breadkfast. Baloo came by our table but unfortunately, all the other adults were up getting food so it was just DH and grandkids. My DH really wants a picutre with his fav. We are going the end of June for his birthday but another character breakfast is a little out of our budget. Does anyone know anywhere in the parks we might find Baloo?

Forgot to mention that when we were there in March, the princesses (4 of them) were out front of the Mickey Floral (just after you enter the park) at about 3:00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter