• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where do you get printable grocery coupons?

WeLoveLilo05

DIS Veteran
I used to clip coupons ALL the time when DD was an infant and remember the bundles of money I saved. Haven't been doing it much lately, but would love to start again. If anyone could send me the websites that they print their coupons off of, I would greatly appreciate it. :thumbsup2

I used to clip coupons ALL the time when DD was an infant and remember the bundles of money I saved. Haven't been doing it much lately, but would love to start again. If anyone could send me the websites that they print their coupons off of, I would greatly appreciate it. :thumbsup2

The 2 I use are: couponmom.com and coupons.com :)

I second those websites. I also go through mypoints to print my coupons, because I get points for every one I print. There is a website that I also use that is really helpful on using them to their full extent...www.weusecoupons.com. It's great, full of die hards and beginners that are all so helpful!

I'm a fan of couponsuzy.com; I've gotten some decent coupons from there.

I use coupons.com and smartsource.com. If you have time you can go to specific product websites, like say Scott toilet paper company (I google the product I'm looking for) and sometimes they have a promotion/special offer place where you can print a coupon for their products. I sometimes take the time and contact certain companies by visiting their website and pay them a compliment and they often send me coupons in the mail. I got a free jar of Jif peanut butter and coupons $ off for other products that I really use just by saying how much I like their product. Good luck and happy couponing!:thumbsup2

I also go through MyPoints.com. You accure points for each coupon you use and if you redeem a certain number in one month, you get bonus points. I also use couponmom.com

I get my coupons from Mypoints.com plus you get points and savings. I think they go thru Coupons.com

I've used a few coupons from mypoints. How long does it take to get the points credited? It's been about a month and a half and I haven't gotten any points yet.

I use quickrewards.net and print through them on coupons.com
You get points (redeemable for Paypal cash) and your coupon savings.

Thanks! I sent some e-mails to products that we use often, leaving them compliments, hopefully I'll get some stuff :)
I remember I sent a compliment to entemanns a few years back and they sent me $20 in coupons! I was so excited haha.

I use coupons.com and couponbug.com which are basically the same coupons but by using both sites you can double the print limit. :thumbsup2

OP
Thanks for asking the question. Now I have a couple new sites to check out.:thumbsup2

I also print mine through mypoints for the extra points...they add up over time. Sometimes it does take a while for them to credit, but they always do.

I use coupons.com and couponbug.com which are basically the same coupons but by using both sites you can double the print limit. :thumbsup2

:mad: Hey!!! You've never told me this. What other info do you have that you are holding out on me? :rolleyes1

:lmao: (just joking, people Clarabelle and I are friends, she knows I am teasing her. But truthfully, I did NOT know the above was true.) :confused3

BTW, love my antenna topper!! :love: I have Sorcerer Mickey on right now. :lovestruc

I use hot coupon world

They have a database that you can search...provides links directly to those coupons.

I have my laptop, plus another computer where I can print them out twice.

:mad: Hey!!! You've never told me this. What other info do you have that you are holding out on me? :rolleyes1

:lmao: (just joking, people Clarabelle and I are friends, she knows I am teasing her. But truthfully, I did NOT know the above was true.) :confused3

BTW, love my antenna topper!! :love: I have Sorcerer Mickey on right now. :lovestruc

If you print them in different browsers (firefox, internet explorer, etc...) then you get 1 print limit per browser - another way to double up! :)

Glad you like your antenna toppers!

If you print them in different browsers (firefox, internet explorer, etc...) then you get 1 print limit per browser - another way to double up! :)

Glad you like your antenna toppers!

Thanks for the tip. I never thought about printing them from different browsers.

what about a proxy server?

My regular printer took a dive, I need to take it apart to clean it and see if that fixes the problem but I used to be able to open up the printer options before printing and select how many pages to print. Now I am borrowing my sons and I no longer have that option. (My printer is an epson stylus photo r200 about 7 yrs old, his is a canon pixma ip1700 about 2 yrs old.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter