Where do you get your "Disney" clothes?

mrsxsparrow

DIS Veteran
Besides at a WDW, DL, or a Disney store?

Trying to get ready for my next Disney vacation and would love some cute princess princess: or other Disney ::MickeyMo shirts! (For adults, not kids.)

Thanks! :goodvibes

There are usually always a few Disney options for women in the $7 t-shirts section at Walmart. (They seem to change every few months though.)

You could also make your own. The DISers over in the creativity forums has really easy, step-by-step instructions for several types of personalized t-shirts.

Have a great vacation!

Ebay! I have purchased many a NEW Disney clothing item for as little as 1 or 2 dollars on ebay. Never had an issue with a faulty item.

ebay for sure!
Also, you can google search things like disney couture. they have clothing as well as cute jewelry.
Forever 21 also has some Minnie and Mickey shirts.

I find alot of Disney clothes at Kmart. For some reasone one of our local stores in Tennessee gets tons of Disney stuff in. I've been in stores out of town and never found that good of a selection.

Wal-Mart also has a decent selection but most are juniors T's, and while most are cute at almost 30 I feel really old and out of place shopping in the juniors section much less wearing those tight, fitted, leave nothing to the imagination type of shirts. :flower3:

Walmart has about everything Disney: Bags, jewelry, watches, umbrellas, party supplies, toys, princess dresses, pj's & clothing for Adults and Kids.

I've found some shirts at Wal-Mart this past January for $5 each. I've found a much larger selction at Target: shirts, outfit sets, pjs and bathing suits priced anywhere from $3 (clearance - score!) to $20 (pj set).

Old Navy usually has one or two shirts in our store. They change about every four months but they are usually $11 each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter