Where do you get your personalized Christmas stockings/ornaments?

maslex

DIS Veteran
I have bought each of my boys a Christmas ornament every year since they were born. I also started to do the same with my 6 yr old grandson. I've used a couple different sites, but I'm looking for different options.

I'm also getting another grandson in Nov and identical twin girls in Oct, so I would like to get them each a personalized stocking along with an ornament. Any ideas?

My wife made them for our kids, our Granddaughter and our Granddog.

We bought ours at Pottery Barn Kids about 12 years ago and DH has a laser cutter so we were able to do our names ourself.

I got my kids the personalized LLBean or Lands End needlepoint stockings when they were babies.
I can't remember which ones but they are nice heavy duty stockings.

Stockings: Pottery Barn Kids. They have a ton of designs and they all kind of coordinate while being really different too. Got them on a good sale 2 years ago and maybe they do that sale every year?

For personalized ornaments we've used Personalization Mall and I think I've used Personal Creations as well.

Happy Hunting!

I bought some adorable laser etched wooden blocks with my grandson's names and birth info on them from Amazon. Have also gotten several from Bronner's online and a couple from Shutterfly.
(I knit our own stockings)

Last edited:
Pottery Barn Kids, and I was very particular about stocking since they hang for weeks in my living room and are used every year. I bought them after we had our 3rd and supposed to be last baby. When I found out I was pregnant with twins after #3 turned 1, I ordered their stockings to make sure they coordinated, even though they were born 2 weeks after Christmas. My mom had stockings for them at her house.

Lands End.
Got them for my kids when they were little, their spouses when they were married and our grandkids.
The style did not change much over the years so they all go well together.
Very nice quality.

Ours are from Pottery Barn Kids. I have 5 children and wanted different designs for each family member. They had a great selection and are really nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter