Where do you go for Christmas Vacation if you are not going to WDW ?

For us it's generally a stay-cation with a short trip to my hometown to visit my parents and celebrate there.

I have gone to Winnipeg ONCE to do Christmas with my husband's family. I didn't have much fun, as Winnipeg is also known as "Winterpeg", so yeah.....

We usually just stay home but in 2011/2012 we went to Hawaii for Christmas and New Years. We were on Kauai on Christmas and Oahu on New Years. It was a such a great Christmas. I'd love to do it again. It was probably one of my favorite vacations ever.

We usually stay at home but last year we went to visit relatives in AZ and in 2001 we went to New Orleans for Christmas. That was great, beautiful decorations and much colder then we're used to.

We go to the beach!

One year, DH had to work on Christmas but had several off days the week before, so we decided to go to Florida that week & have our family Christmas then. We rented a condo & brought a small tree, some ornaments, & our stockings w us along w/ all our presents.

The kids LOVED it & want to do it every year now! It was wonderful & so relaxing!

Usually to see family so WV, OH, or NC. Not the most exciting.

We did take a cruise one year but we typically try to avoid travelling during the holidays.

We never travel anywhere for Christmas. We do frequently go to WDW the second week of December. I wouldn't switch that up for anything else, though, as most other places I want to visit are much better in warmer months.

We have spent the last few Christmas breaks doing volunteer work in Chiang Mai , Thailand, at the Elephant Nature Park. This a week long program where volunteers work directly with rescued elephants who have been abused from long years in the tourist trade giving people rides. There is nothing more magical than sunrise on Christmas Day watching these graceful creatures rise from their slumbers.

I like Orlando with or without Disney. December weather is terrible here so anywhere warm sounds great to me.

We’re going on a cruise December 20-28 and cannot wait! Our departure port is driving distance but we decided to Amtrak for less stress. Cannot wait to be in the warm Bahamas on December 25th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter