Where do you keep those tickets????

SPappas

Earning My Ears
Ok - got the 7 day hopper passes in the mail the other day for a trip in May. Wow are they little things these days! All that money in those little tickets! Now.....I'm being paranoid about losing those little buggers - before, during and after - since we plan on left-over days. So....I've read....copy them, take a copy of the copy with you and keep a copy at home. But....whats the best plan for not losing those little guys with fast passing, etc with a 3 year old, 9 year old, DH and I (since 1 year old doesn't need one)?????

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

have a place where you keep them and make sure you always put them straight back there. My dh keeps ours in a particular pocket in his bum bag which is only used for that purpose.

I've also seen people who have a little pouch on a lanyard around their neck, which would work well too.

we put any fast passes we get straight into the ticket pocket too

Bev

That strategy has the advantage of being immediately visible; if the ticket is tucked in the clear pouch, you can see it. An adult should probably hold the hopper/fastpasses for really little kids.

On the way out of your last park on the last day, stop at guest services and have them scan every ticket. Use a pencil to note how many days &/or plusses are left on each, also note the day you recorded the total. (You cannot do this except at WDW, so don't forget.) Seal the tickets in a marked envelope, and then when you get home, go to the bank and put that envelope in your safe-deposit box. Too many things go astray when you move things around inside a house; the safe-deposit box is the best storage place for something that small and valuable.

I am the one in charge of holding all the tickets. I still don't know how I got that job. I put them right into my wallet. I have it with me at all times and I hope that will be the last thing I misplace.

I have a small waterproffs slim box that I always put the tickets in and then wear it aroung my neck. Its heavy enough that I would know if it was slipping off, but not heavy enough to bother me. Just remember to be careful when getting fast passes, sometimes it is crowded and if you are in a hurry might drop your tickets and not even know it. 3 years ago I found 4 tickets in the bathroom on Tom Sawyer Island right before leaving and turned them in at the food counter. When we were getting on the raft the tickets were already being reported to the CM's by phone.

i have a fanny pack that has a zipper conpartment on the back side of it (against my body) that is where ours goes.

Last May I left a ticket in the fast pass machine (Test Track), I did not realize it until the next day when trying to enter MGM. I am thankful it was the childs ticket and not an adult ticket. I proceed to guest services at the MGM park and only had a receipt from AAA that indicated I bought 2 adult and 1 child before the trip. Guest service recreated the child ticket based on the contents of the adult tickets. Guest Services was awesome and responsive.

Note: Guest services was not able to track the lost ticket at all. Since the ticket was purchased through AAA the serials numbers for the tickets were not in a particular order, they were not on the receipt, and the child ticket could not be matched to an adult ticket. The CM still was able to help us out and did not even have to go through any political nonsense. I was very impressed with Disney for the responsiveness with little hassle.

Moral of the story? - Definitely make a copy of the tickets front and back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter