Where do you listen?

happybratpack

<font color=green>Just Maryann :)<br><font color=b
I LOVE the podcasts, but I'm always behind in listening. When I went to Utah last month I caught up with weeks and weeks during the trip and flight. Now that I'm back home I can't seem to find good uninterrupted time to listen! It's driving me nuts and I hate being even a week behind. I only drive 10 minutes to work so that doesn't work well either.

Maybe this is the motivation to get on the treadmill for quiet time that I need!! Where do you listen?

On the road, in the car. And then on the subway, over the rooftops in Queens and then under the East River. And in the gym. Okay, so more on my commute than in the gym . . . :confused3

I normally listen at my desk but it bothers me that I keep getting interupted, I guess they think I am actually supposed to work...LOL! Just kidding most of the time I am not disturbed just get funny looks because I am always cracking up on something the crew has said.

we sort of have a midweek ritual, we put the kids to bed then have curry then we take the i pod and the podcast team to bed with us .

The treadmill?! :lmao: Oh wait sorry not me....

At school sometimes I can hide and listen....:confused: (I got in trouble for laughing one time!)

After school with my 2DS (they LOVE the show!) or in the car when my iPod converter will pick up a station.....which is never lately.

At night when everyone else is in bed.....
On the way to work at The Disney Store (DH has an iPod hook up in his car)

Anywhere I can! I go back and listen to old ones too! :hug:

I usually listen just from the computer, while I am doing other things online. Last week, though, I burned the podcast to a CD and listened to it on my commute. It was great! I loved having the gang keep me company while driving. I'd like to do it again- the only problem is that it will be hard to resist listening to in online immediately after it is posted.

i'm way behind, so i plan to catch up when i fly to the states in May...
i'll have my ipod all loaded up and then it will be hours and hours of non-stop listening (hey, it's a Looooooooooooooooong way to the states for me)...

Sometimes when I walk. Sometimes before I go to sleep. Sometimes if I'm up in the middle of the night. Gotta spread the wealth...

Usually in the car, but if I'm back logged for some reason, listen on my morning runs.

I don't have an Ipod :confused3 So I listen from my computer. I fold :laundy: while I listen! My kids now know the names of everyone and DS5 even asked me when we were at California Grill if Kevin liked this place. DH said "Who's Kevin?":rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I listen in the car. I can usually get about half of the podcast on my way to work and the other half on my way home! :)

Usually on the way to work but I have also listened while cleaning or cooking dinner...

I have two jobs.........I work in the Patent Department for Wyeth in MADISON NJ, so while I pull files I listen and also listen on the ride on the train to and from work.....ALso I work at BEST BUY in Secaucus NJ in the HOME THEATRE DEPARTMENT.........so when we close the store and STOCK THE INVENTORY I have it on........People always give me a look because I will let out a laugh but they are starting to get a little used to me laughing that Panel of EXPERTS. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS and MRS MARTIN

I listen to it during study hall at school. I am a junior in high school and I listen to the podcast to get some laughs and brighten my otherwise boring school day. Plus I use it to drown out all the idiots I have in my study hall. xD

I have always listened to the podcast through the computer while I work, but I recently purchased my first MP3 player.:goodvibes

Now I download the podcast and listen to it via an FM transmitter during my long commute to/from work! My commute doesn't seem so long anymore!

Thanks Podcast Team!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter