Where do you order your contact lenses?

ScooterPie

Scooter the "Wonder" dog!
I was just wondering where the place to order lenses would be. I’m in Bausch & Lomb Ultra for Presbyopia. About $45 a 6 lenses box is as good as I can find. Thank you!

Lens.com, Previously I ordered from contactlensking.com I wear Air Optix Night and Day, I understand expensive contact lenses. I think Lens had mine for 37/box after rebate.

I got mine at Lens.com too. I wear Air Optix for Astigmatism. Eye dr. they were $54 box and Len.com was about half of that.

Costco

I got mine at Lens.com too. I wear Air Optix for Astigmatism. Eye dr. they were $54 box and Len.com was about half of that.

For a box of 30? I get 90 of the same at costco for like 68 and no shipping charges.

I get mine at discount contacts. My eye drs office price matches but discount contacts are the only website they won’t match because their prices are so low.

Thank you for your replies. I decided to check Walgreens.com and got them with a 25% discount from the website. Regular $43 a box and I paid $33 shipping included.

I always get mine from Costco, no one has ever had better prices on eye wear than them. Even if I never bought anything else from them, their membership would be worth it to me just for glasses and contacts.

I always get mine from Costco, no one has ever had better prices on eye wear than them. Even if I never bought anything else from them, their membership would be worth it to me just for glasses and contacts.

I agree plus I like the eye dr that leases the space at mine. I'd go to him if he moved but it's convenient. Luckily there's other stuff we buy there too but the eye dr and better pricing on glasses and contacts is what keeps us there.

IF you want something flashy and corrective check out exotic lenses and they do have things for astigmatism. oh and they are custom made just for you.
thought I would share about lenses since I saw the thread got started. my friend Mike over at xfx makeup swears by them, myself I am a squimish little girl when it comes to putting stuff in my eyes. but I know good **** when I see it. FOR the record I am not involved in exotic lenses beyond I have a friend who is a retailer of the company at conventions. this is just a recommend on them.

I purchase mine through my eye doctor (small local business), because they price match Costco. If they didn't price match, I'd buy them from Costco.

I shop multiple places every time I need new contacts and go with whatever is cheaper at the time. It's usually a different place each time. Right now my brand is $54 a box at costco and $31 at lens.com, because they're having a sale. But they're not always the cheapest every time.

Thanks for this thread OP it reminded me to order my ds's contacts.
I checked the suggestion here and 1800contacts was the cheapest since they offered a 20% discount and then a $60 mail in rebate. In the end it will be $40 a box.

My eye doctor is in my office building, and he price matches. I wear AirOptix Colors, and it generally takes me 2 days from ordering to receive them from him. It also works out because I can always get a free replacement clear set to get me through the day, if I happen to tear one at the office.

My daughter wears daily contacts, and we order them 3 months at a time from the eye center at Walmart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter