where do you put in the credit card info for reservations?

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
I have to admit, I am really struggling with getting everything set up for our trip and doing everything online.

I understand that to make the dining reservations we should have our credit card in the system to make it quicker when our 60 day comes up. WHERE do you put it in?

I've been using the online Disney experience website to manage our reservation, park reservations etc. Do you put it in for the online check in area?

I'm so lost

Just to give a heads up when we made ADRs in September for our November trip even though I had the cc info in there for the first I can’t remember how many selections I kept having to put it in.

Just to give a heads up when we made ADRs in September for our November trip even though I had the cc info in there for the first I can’t remember how many selections I kept having to put it in.
I have heard that happening. As a quick check, you can make a dining reservation and make sure your credit card shows up, then cancel it. Doesn't guarantee it will work going forward on ADRs or ILLs, but it is about all you can do.

In my opinion, the reservation cannot be paid in advance. You simply rent a place in advance.
Some special events require payment in advance, but most ADRs just require you to have a payment method in place in case of No Show without cancelation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter