• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

where do you recommend in disney springs?

kristennn

Mouseketeer
looking to make reservations for a Friday night in early march at disney springs. Myself, a friend, my two daughters 13 and 19 and my parents. someplace fun or interesting and delicious. Could be table service, could be casual.

Fun or interesting = Raglan Road to me, and we enjoy the food. House of Blues is a possibility too, but we haven't been in so many years that I can't vouch for the food.

Be aware that many of the restaurants in DS take reservations via Open Table as well as Disney's ADR system, and sometimes it's easier to book via OT (more availability). The OT cancellation policy is more flexible, too - there's rarely a penalty, even when cancelling last minute, although the individual restaurants set their own policies in that regard.

looking to make reservations for a Friday night in early march at disney springs. Myself, a friend, my two daughters 13 and 19 and my parents. someplace fun or interesting and delicious. Could be table service, could be casual.
“Fun or interesting” makes me think of T-Rex or Rainforest Cafe

Homecoming, without a doubt. We are trying Boathouse next week, which I've heard really good things about and am excited to try, but we never skip Homecoming on our trips (have it booked too!). Reasonably priced, excellent food and good atmosphere.

Our favorite DS restaurants are Homecomin', Boathouse, Wine Bar George and Raglan Road. I agree with the others that Raglan Road is probably the most "fun" though. We love the entertainment. One other suggestion I'll add is Jaleo. We ate there a few weeks ago for the first time and loved it. It's definitely pricey, though so check out the menu. It is mostly tapas so it's one of those restaurants where the larger your group, the more things you can try and share. The servers took such are explaining everything on the menu and where certain ingredients were sourced. It was definitely fun, interesting and delicious!

Wine Bar George and Morimoto’s
Upstairs Morimoto‘s has a Sushi Bar with counter seating and another bar area with table seating .
Sounds strange but the food at Splitsville has really good sushi and hamburgers and service .
The upper level has Bar area with counter seating and tables with incredible views of Disney Springs! And always seems to have seating available! ( grandkids (14 & 15 ) love this place! )

Boathouse is our favorite for the food.
If looking for a more 'fun' atmosphere, I think your only dining option there is Raglan Road

Another vote here for Raglan Road, ate there in September, good food, good drinks and great entertainment!

Splitsville remains our go-to for DS. Can always get a reservation, nice food selection, and prices won't deplete your IRA.

We ate at Wolfgang Puck a couple weeks ago and it was very good. Nice variety on the menu and great service.

all I know is I've never had a bad night in Disney Springs. All the above are great spots. I have to second a couple endorsements

-Morimoto Asia, gorgeous venue, bit pricey but they can have my money. Absolutely loved my food.
-Wine Bar George, super pleasant and nice views if you sit outside on the deck
-Jock Lindsay for casual snacks/drinks, has good amount of waterside seating in the back

your two daughters may really like House of Blues if they're into music and a band is up. I could honestly eat at Springs nightly and not have a problem.

Raglan Road is our favorite at DS. Haven't been in awhile, but I'm glad recent reports indicate it's just as good as it always has been.

Homecomin' is my favorite restaurant, but Raglan Road has a fun atmosphere with live performers.

I guess Edison food is more aveage but when they had the "entertainment" it was fun. Have they brought any of that back?

Jaleo has very interesting food and is a bit more upscale than other DS locations.

Wine Bar George also has really good food in a modern setting.

Haven't been to Raglan Road, but the videos I've seen of the entertainers seem great.

Splittsville has surprisingly great good for a bowling alley.

For quick service, Blaze Pizza is cool because your kids can choose as many toppings as they want for their own pizzas.

After dinner, I highly recommend a trip to Salt and Straw. They have unique ice cream flavors, like thanksgiving dinner or- fried chicken.

Jaleo is by far my most favorite restaurant at DS. If you enjoy Spanish cuisine, give it a shot. Also, some of the best Paella.... After Jaleo I stop by the Ganachery for some chocolates!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter