Where do you usually buy your clothes?

Mostly Target....some online shops or Torrid and Lane Bryant buy only those last two if it's clearance or a really good sale, I'm cheap. :laughing:

A little bit everywhere. Kohls, Old Navy, Nordstrom Rack, and Macys are probably where most of my clothes are from.

Gosh, everywhere: Banana Republic, Nordstrom Rack, Marshall's, TJMaxx, Zara, H&M....

Guys don't shop that much, and I'm retired so that puts a different perspective on clothes. I buy clothes mostly on Amazon or Macy's online.

Whenever I go to Costco (about every 2 weeks) I check the men's clothing area. I don't usually see anything I like, but I've gotten some good name-brand casual shirts there for $15-$20.

Guys don't shop that much, and I'm retired so that puts a different perspective on clothes. I buy clothes mostly on Amazon or Macy's online.

Whenever I go to Costco (about every 2 weeks) I check the men's clothing area. I don't usually see anything I like, but I've gotten some good name-brand casual shirts there for $15-$20.
Yup, when I am down to very few clothes because they get stained or something so go to work detail, I buy clothes wherever I can find them. I'm a shorts/jeans and tshirt guy. Overweight also and recently found t-shirts at Rural King. They are great because they are a little longer which helps conceal 2 things, the belly and what's on the hip in the waistband, LOL.

To be honest, it's whoever has the best sales.

Somehow, I find myself shopping at Macy's more.

Primarily Macy's but I actually got a nice swim suit on Amazon. I liked it so much I bought another in a different pattern. I also love Steinmart but we have none by us so whenever I travel I try to find one. When my daughter was living in Nashville I would visit Steinmart on every trip and always found good things.

Now they are going out of business. :oops: I was lucky enough to snag a few things at 60% off in Myrtle Beach last week. They stopped their online store already.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter