Where does one get clothes for dapper days...

The Suspender Store has great prices. Also Amazon. Google Vintage Style Clothing (specify male or female and whether you want vintage or vintage style) for shops in your area and online shops, too.

What look did you guys go for I'm still not exactly sure what to wear I'm super excited I love walts stule

I'd do a google image search for 1930s men's fashion. My general thought would be long-pleated khaki/chino pants (but not in khaki colors). I don't know the right word for the pants, but the pleats are lower/longer than the ones from the 90s.

If the OP is searching for men's fashions, ModCloth won't be much help. (Although it can be a great help if the OP is looking for affordable women's dapper wear.) The suggestion to try a Google image search is a good one -- often that can be a great place to start. At least you can learn the terminology for what you want. The Dapper Days site has links to sites that sell vintage/vintage style clothing. Swing dance sites sometimes have links to clothing stores.

Like Lucky Rabbit said, look for Swing dance sites, also try searching on the word "Rockabilly" and maybe "Elctro swing". For example, one of my favorite sites for men is: https://www.gentlemansemporium.com/ You should be able to find suspenders there, along with Steampunk or Western wear if you'd like to try that. Sticking with 50s (not all Dapper Day stuff is 50s) try Jackdaw Landing: www.jackdawlanding.com/

Thanks for all your help guys is anyone else super excited for this day??? It's like your living when Walt was around :)

Never done a Dapper Day, but Jazz Age parties here in my area. Ebay is a good resource, as are various thrift stores. You'd be surprised at what you'd find!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter