Where exactly is Breakfastasaurus?

cruisnfamily

DIS Veteran
I've been thinking about it and there are no sit down places in AK and I think that the place called Restaurantasaurus is the McDonalds(but maybe I'm wrong) so, I'm wondering where the Breakfastasaurus takes place exactly. It is indoor seating right? It's a buffet I believe? Details please.

Yes, Donalds Breakfastasaurus is a buffet, and it is held inside. As you enter Dinoland, go to your right and you should come upon it.
For lunch & dinner Restaurantasaurus is counter service serving some McDonalds items.
They are both in the same place.

Originally posted by CamColt
Yes, Donalds Breakfastasaurus is a buffet, and it is held inside. As you enter Dinoland, go to your right and you should come upon it.
For lunch & dinner Restaurantasaurus is counter service serving some McDonalds items.
They are both in the same place.
I haven't been to AK many times(twice to be exact) and we got fries at McDonalds there the one time....Is this that place? I thought it only had outdoor tables?

It is the building closest to Dinosaur - you pass it before heading down the path to the ride. It is on the right after you enter Dinoland. It has indoor seating. There is also a stand that you can buy fries from if I remember right. This is an actual building.

OK, I think I'm clear on it's location now.

But, just to be clear ......this is not a McDonald's Breakfast Buffet, right? Now egg mcmuffins or anything right? This is real food.

When you enter the building to the left is the sit down area for Donalds. I wonder if they close it off during lunch and dinner or something like that. I want to say when we walked in, the place to order for take out was straight ahead, but Im not sure(we were having a bad experience at the time).
But at any rate, according to the AK map which I have right here it shows, "B Restaurantosaurus" listed under Character Dining and it names Donalds Breakfastosaurus under that. Then under Counter Service it also shows "B Restaurantosaurus" and describes it as quick dining for lunch & dinner. So, since both places are labeled on the map as "B" and the same name, I would guess they are somehow housed in the same building.
I hope this helps! :D

And I just read your above post. No its not a McDonalds breakfast buffet. And dont forget the Krispy Kreme donuts there. ;)

Krispy Kreme? Those must be new. The "Dino Eggs" they had last time were just powdered donuts.

The McDonald's part is closed off with these partition things that they put up during the breakfast. It's a great time -- DW and I always do this.

Originally posted by StuartMI
Krispy Kreme? Those must be new. The "Dino Eggs" they had last time were just powdered donuts.

We went in 2002 and they were KK then. I had never had one until that point, but I had heard the donuts there were KK. We even checked with our server to be sure that that is what they were. ;) Maybe they dont have them anymore. :(

All-You-Can-Eat Breakfast Buffet served until 10 a.m. daily

Egg Beaters Available from Your Server Upon Request
Dino Eggs (Tiny Donuts)
Coffee Cake
Muffins
Croissants
Breakfast Pizza
Quiche
Bagels
Biscuits
Fresh Fruit
Cinnamon Apple Slices
Assorted Cereals
Scrambled Eggs
Western Eggs
Omelets
Hash Browns
Dino Hash
Potatoes
Pancakes and Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Cinnamon French Toast
Sausage
Bacon
Oatmeal
Grits
Juices
Coffee
Milk

$16.99 for adults / $8.99 for kids

Tax and gratuity extra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter