• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where for Groceries? 1st trip home??

tss2

DVC BWV and VB
Only 8 days till our first trip home to BWV!! We are wondering where would be the best place to do our grocery stop. We are using Tiffany Town Car and planning on using NETGROCER for most of our non-perishables. The grocery stop will be mostly for fresh fruits, veggies, dairy items and some frozen meals. Any suggestions for those who have done this before would be great! Thanks!

(I'm assuming Tiffany lets us pick our grocery stop. Is this correct?)

Many of us like to shop at Publix. It's cheaper than the Goodings market at the Crossroads Shopping Center.

You'll find a Publix at: the Williamsburg Shopping Center (near SeaWorld, off the CF Parkway), on 192 in Kissimmee (corner of 192 and 535) and other locations.

Publix

We use Alberstons on John Young? Nice market, right off the parkway. The SUPER Target or what ever you call it just opned there as well I was told.

We drove all the way to Kissimmee and spent nearly an hour in the checkout line on a Sunday evening. I knew that there was a Publix somewhere, but we drove right past it. We certainly saved a lot of money over Gooding's, but it wasn't worth the drive for me. I think that Publix will be our grocery store of choice on the next trip (now that I know EXACTLY where it is). Good directions Margie!!!

Albertson's is the cheapest by far, not to mention the largest market in the immediate area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter