Where have you bought an area rug?

We have 6 in our house all from Wayfair. I splurged and bought a ruggable for the kitchen
Are those the ones you can throw in the washer? Do you like it so far? I was considering one of those next time (with messy teens and pets 🙄)

Are those the ones you can throw in the washer? Do you like it so far? I was considering one of those next time (with messy teens and pets 🙄)

It is. I just got it a few weeks or so ago so I haven’t washed it yet. The only thing I don’t like about it is I bought the thicker pad for it and it has some weight but it still seems to migrate a few inches and I have to adjust it a few times a day. But I’m also super picky about things like that, my lovely husband and son don’t seem to notice at all. And we all like the color that it brought into the kitchen

Homegoods

Best thing to do is give it some time. Sometimes they get really great stock in. You may get lucky on the first try. If not check every week or so and if you have more than one store in your area check those too. Once in a while they get very high end stuff and most of itis very reasonably priced. And you can’t beat seeing it in person vs looking online.

It was a while ago, but we got a really nice Persian rug that was in the seller's inventory before the last embargo. It cost quite a bit, but was actually quite reasonable for a real Persian rug of that size. We got it at a Costco road show. However, we got to the point where we figured we wouldn't be able to use it, and Costco accepted the return (unused) even though the roadshow had left our store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter