Where have you traveled to this year?

Nothing big this year. We went to Disney in April. Other than that I did some work trips (Minneapolis a few times, Sioux Falls SD, McPherson KS) We also went to Sioux Falls twice when we got our new puppies and I did a girls weekend in Minneapolis to see Ed Sheeran in August. We basically just stuck close to home.

I know I went to Thailand in June and all over Eastern Canada in July, Kenya in October, but blanking on spring break!

We went on a Mediterranean cruise in July and got to spend time in Barcelona a few days before and Venice and Rome after.

We did long weekends at Deep Creek Lake and Ocean City, MD. We also went to Puerto Rico for our summer vacation.

Work - then home - then work - all my money went to lawyers for my divorce!! Worth every borrowed penny !! Still paying them and money borrowed!
Hoping for a vacation in 2025 once I’m done with the lawyers !!! Going to be a big celebration!!! Meanwhile I’m enjoying reading everyone else’s trips !!!

Yosemite. Los Angeles (3 times). Lake Havasu. Sedona. Grand Canyon. Roswell. Big Spring. Tucson. San Bernardino. All by car, about 7,000 miles in total.

River cruise in April......Netherlands and Belguim
British Isles cruise in June
DLR in May
Alaska cruise in Sept.
Caribbean cruise in Nov.
DLR in Dec.

Sarasota Florida in May for a family wedding.
Then 3 trips to the Jersey Shore ( 1 Ocean City, 2 Avalon) between July & October.

Last March, Disney world.
june, ranch in colorado
october, transpacific cruise from Honolulu to Sydney, we stopped in America Samoa, Fiji, mew caledonia and then once we got to Sydney we flew to the south island of New Zealand.
we are going to Nashville for New Year’s Eve

In February we did Universal Orlando, Sea World, Epcot and some non-park Disney time. In April we did a road trip (we live in NH) down to West Virginia and Kentucky. We did New River Gorge National Park, Mammoth Cave, and spent a few nights in Louisville with some Bourbon Trail stops. In August we spent a few nights in the White Mountains of NH. In November I spent a couple nights in Boston for a convention. And this weekend we did a night in Maine to see Boothbay at Christmas.

Our trips were for family reasons- Virginia x 3, North Carolina, Tennessee x 2, Iowa and South Dakota.

River cruise in April......Netherlands and Belguim
British Isles cruise in June
DLR in May
Alaska cruise in Sept.
Caribbean cruise in Nov.
DLR in Dec.
Which Cruise Co did you use for British Isles in June Looking at RC for May/June or July
Interested in your review. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter