Where have you traveled to this year?

Unfortunately, nowhere in ‘23 and probably the same in ‘24.
There‘s a glint in my eye for ‘25 though.

In February we did Universal Orlando, Sea World, Epcot and some non-park Disney time. In April we did a road trip (we live in NH) down to West Virginia and Kentucky. We did New River Gorge National Park, Mammoth Cave, and spent a few nights in Louisville with some Bourbon Trail stops. In August we spent a few nights in the White Mountains of NH. In November I spent a couple nights in Boston for a convention. And this weekend we did a night in Maine to see Boothbay at Christmas.
@monarchsfan16 Did you do the Lights Aglow at the botanical gardens? I always want to go but it's about 2.5hrs drive from Orono, so we haven't been yet. Maybe in December I'll book a room somewhere and we can make an overnight of it!

Let's see... New Orleans in January, a couple of long weekends to visit my sister in southern Maine, a week w/DH at a cottage in York Beach, ME, and 4 nights at Disney in November. We usually travel more, but I had knee replacement in late June and DH had rotator cuff surgery in early October, so that grounded us a bit!

Last edited:
We just got back from WDW
We leave the 13th for an 11 night Southern Caribbean cruise.
Several more trips planned and booked

@monarchsfan16 Did you do the Lights Aglow at the botanical gardens? I always want to go but it's about 2.5hrs drive from Orono, so we haven't been yet. Maybe in December I'll book a room somewhere and we can make an overnight of it!

Let's see... New Orleans in January, a couple of long weekends to visit my sister in southern Maine, a week w/DH at a cottage in York Beach, ME, and 4 nights at Disney in November. We usually travel more, but I had knee replacement in late June and DH had rotator cuff surgery in early October, so that grounded us a bit!
Yes we did Gardens Aglow at the Botanical Gardens. Its incredible. It's about a 3 hour drive for us so we did an overnight in the area and it was well worth it.

Last year nothing too exciting. Went to Utah to visit our oldest son twice, once for his college graduation and the other time for a visit. Went to Arizona for my FIL's funeral. Went to Florida twice.

So far in 2024 we've gone to Florida once, we have two more trips planned and we'll go out to Utah once. We just don't go too many places and for too long. Mostly long weekends when we travel. The joys of running a small business.

In 2023:
Spain (Madrid, Granada, Córdoba, Sevilla, Ávila, Segovia)
Grand Forks, ND (for work)
Switzerland (Zurich, Lucerne, Lauterbrunnen, Geneva)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter